This beautiful braided bamboo plant is the perfect piece of decoration for your home to bring good luck and fortune into your life.
Bamboo is one of the most durable and resistant plants. It will last for years and it can grow in pure water. You don’t need to use any kind of dirt or soil in the pot or vase. This makes them especially popular in work places or receptions.
Bamboo plants are really popular in the world of Feng Shui for its connection with peace and tranquility. The braided pattern is related to wealth and fortune, it is really similar to the one used with Chinese lucky coins.
You can use this indoor plant for good luck in your home or office. Because, as I mentioned before, it does not need too much time to take care of it.
It will actually take you less than 10 minutes a week to take good care of your bamboo.
Braided Bamboo Plants Care
Here are some simple tips you can use to take good care of your new bamboo plant. You will be surprised on how easy it is.
- Place it on a marble pot or a glass container. This will keep the water cool for a longer time.
- Change the water in the pot once a week. Clean water will keep your bamboo green and healthy.
- Do not use dirt on this bamboo plant. Instead, you can use stones or glass beads.
- For a braided bamboo, I recommend you to nip the new growth once it starts appearing.
- Avoid placing your bamboo plant directly under the sunlight.
As additional advice, you can also place some energy stones along the Feng Shui Braided Bamboo. This one, in particular, includes a 3.5 x 3.5 x 2.25 inches vase and crystal soil. This will combine their powers to attract good energies to your home or business.
If you believe that you can no longer take care of your bamboo plant, give it as a gift to a friend. It is considered bad luck to let your braided bamboo plant die because of inattention.
The greatest advantage of using Feng Shui plants for decoration is the life within them. Trinkets and lucky charms are excellent to channel the positive energies to your surroundings. But nothing is greater than the power of life.